Following the ratification of Europe on Track as an official project of AEGEE-Europe we are happy to announce an open call for new team members!
As you may already know, EoT consists of two groups of ambassadors travelling across the continent with InterRail passes for one month. Stopping in different cities along the way they make interviews, deliver workshops and spark discussions with the aim of bringing Europe closer to young people and bridging the gap between institutions and citizens.
In order to ensure the correct implementation and a proper follow-up of the project a passionate and hardworking team is needed.
So, if you are
- responsible and reliable
- motivated and enthusiastic
- able to work in a team
- able to cope with deadlines
and want to
- contribute to an inspiring project
- learn and develop new skills
- have fun while working hard
Do not miss this opportunity!
We are looking for candidates for the following positions:
- PR (website)
In order to apply send a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- relevant experience (AEGEE or not)
- the role you would like to occupy
- availability (around 6-8 hours per week)
You have time until the 25th of June!