Dear AEGEE members,
In May/June 2014 the European Parliament elections will take place all over the EU, and AEGEE has been preparing a project on the topic.
Following the way created by one of our most successful projects in the recent years, we will have Y Vote again as name (as it is still remembered in the European Institutions). But some other things will be different.
The Aim of the new project is:
TO TURN FIRST-TIME VOTERS AND STUDENTS INTO ACTORS OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT ELECTIONS OF 2014 BY INFORMING AND ENCOURAGING THEM TO PARTICIPATE.
Please note that participation in the elections is understood in the broad sense. Beyond just voting, it includes get engaged in the whole process (debates, discussions with other stakeholders including politicians) in order to be able to take informed decisions.
The Project Manager will be Léa Charlet (AEGEE-Paris) and the Content Team will be composed of Javier Mendoza (AEGEE-Tenerife), Aleksandra “Ola” Kluczka (AEGEE-Krákow) and Kasia Białożyt (AEGEE-Poznań).
There are several positions to be covered, and the project is on the way to be defined. There will be a meeting in Brussels to make the project more concrete, and also there will be a meeting at the Agora Rhein Neckar for all members of the team.
The Open Positions are:
- Financial Manager – Approve and manage budget together with Financial Director of AEGEE-Europe, prepare budget for applications, supervise budget of events in cooperation with locals, prepare financial reports…
- Communication Coordinator – Coordinate and work with team in charge of all communication with AEGEE members and other young people, creativity, campaigning, PR materials,…
- FundRaising – Coordinate and work for a successful Corporate FR (in money, in kind) and institutional FR (YiA and other grants)
- Quality Assesment (Evaluation + Impact Measurement + Documentation) – compile all documents and pictures after events, coordinate preparation of booklets, manage the process of impact measurement, prepare evaluation forms and analize the results to improve next events…
This project is focused on EU but it does not mean that it is closed for non-EU members. Some of the actions can take place outside EU and of course non-EU AEGEE members can be part of the team and contribute in many ways.
We are looking forward to receive your applications before Wednesday March 20th. Please send an email to YVOTE-2014-L(AT)lists.aegee(DOT)
- AEGEE member since:
- Field of Studies:
- Experience in AEGEE (and outside)
- Motivation to join the Y Vote Team:
- Position you are applying for: